Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Danny and Wendy sitting in a tree


The notification didn't seem to work, so in another attempt here is an item I've been saving up. Wendy says I was her first boyfriend and here is the evidence. Our little photo album had captions, and this photo was annotated with "Danny and Wendy sitting in a tree." Joanne claims it is in my own handwriting. It appears the album was put together a few years later, after we had already moved.

The photo was taken in Northway Village, where the Beales and Rubys lived before moving to Green Valley Drive. I'm not sure what to make of the Jul 59 stamp on the photo. If that is a date, I think it is well after our two families had moved to GVD. Maybe it was printed after it was photographed.

2 comments:

  1. I have lots of photos with dates that don't match the time of the photo. Remember the old days when you had to wait to take film somewhere to be developed? The date is the date it was developed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Dan, for posting this. I think we were standing in front of your house in Northway. My family, which doesn't have the same level of enthusiasm for this project that we all do, thinks that I look like my niece Maggie (Meagan's oldest) in this picture. I'm thinking that was a pretty cute dress I had on. And Danny is all dressed up. Wonder where we were going?

    ReplyDelete