Monday, March 30, 2009

Linda Seidel Herman connects with Ruby Family blog

Dear Danny-

My father just sent me an old photo of my ? 8th birthday party, Joanne was sitting on my left, Shelley Fisher on my right.... Meagan Beale, Nancy and Ellen Thompson were all there. I began to think about Joanne as I do from time to time and found your family blog (hence your email). I was reading thru Joanne's portions and found her Oct 20, 2006 entry. I must confess that I am still weeping as I just read about your parent's final resting place and her references to Hodil's Farm and Green Valley Drive.

The memories of our childhood are so powerful that I still dream about being in your house. My strongest memory of you was an igloo that you and my brother David built during one of our "snow days".

Before I become overly maudlin, I will end here for now. Would you be willing to forward my email to Joanne so that we can re-connect?

PS Was your dog's name Penny?

With fond memories-
Linda Seidel Herman

No comments:

Post a Comment