Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Meagan Beale checks in

Hey Dan,

This is Meagan, I have been in San Diego for more than 25 years, hard to believe, I never get back to Pittsburgh.I feel almost like a native Californian! I am a prosecutor for the State of CA. My middle daughter, Lily, goes to school at Univ. San Francisco, so I get to visit the Bay Area once in a while. Last year I was there, moving Lily, during the Bay to Breakers run, what a hoot to see all the costumes and typical San Francisco fun.

Peter is a doctor, in Texas, and Wendy was in investment banking, retired at age 51 to Florida. She undoubtedly helped with the Green Valley newsletter, as she was always a writer. My mother died just last October, at the age of 88, and my father, age 89, lives in a retirement home near Wendy.

Your festival page is so interesting, I will send it along to some of my friends who enjoy music!

Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment