Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ellen Thompson Little is next

I'm guessing from the Ruby family blog that I'm emailing Dan. My name is Ellen Thompson Little & I'm hoping you will remember that the Thompson clan (Tom, who was friends with Walter, Trish, myself, Nancy & Flip) lived in the first house on the right on Green Valley Drive. Linda Seidel Herman, who lived across the street from your Green Valley house found your blog & forwarded the link to Meagan Beale, Shelley Fisher Chesley, my sister Nancy Thompson Snyder & myself. Sounds like quite an amazing historical search you & your siblings are doing. I would love to have Joanne's email address, if that would be possible.

Blessings - Ellen
P.S. Tom & I came to visit your family at your Glen Ellyn IL home. It is one of my fondest childhood memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment