Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hello from the GVDers in NYC

Photo from Wendy's iPhone July 28 in New York City

This email exchange between Wendy and Walter followed today:

Dear Wendy,

Thank you, too for everything. I liked Michael a great deal and enjoyed his accounts of Olde New York :). I was really moved by your amazing memory of so many Green Valley things; especially my mother and your interest in and compassion for her experiences fleeing the Nazis. That really means a lot to me. Our condolences on the recent loss of your mother, who was a powerful and dynamic woman who clearly contributed great values and a lot of drive to you, Peter and Meaghan. This reconnection that Linda started among all of us is really very special and I look forward to more reunions--whether with you and Michael or with the whole gang next July on GVD.

Best,

Walter

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 2:06 PM, Wendy Needham wrote:
Dear Walter: thank you so much for dinner last night. It was great to see you again after, what, 45 years, and it was a pleasure to meet Tania. I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to her at greater length, but there was so much to catch up on. I hope she had a good time--I know that Michael did, despite his trepidation at being thrown in with the old neighborhood friends.
Looking forward to seeing you at the next reunion, whenever that may be!
All the best,
Wendy

Wendy B. Needham

No comments:

Post a Comment